Our guided group tours Garden Island Sydney offer a fascinating experience of this Heritage site.
Among the highlights of the tour are:
- Sail Loft & Rigging Shed - built 1877
- The Navy Stores Building - built 1894
- The Naval Chapel - built 1901, includes some spectacular stained glass windows relating to various ships and campaigns.
- Captain Cook Dry Dock - opened 1945. Joined the island to the mainland in one of Australia's greatest engineering feats.
- The HMAS Kuttabul Memorial - HMAS Kuttabul was sunk on the night of 31 May 1942, killing 21 sailors and injuring 10 more.