- The Naval Historical Society of Australia recognises the privacy of our members and website visitors. We only record personal details that you provide such as your address, email address, telephone numbers and payment details if you take out membership with the Society, make a booking or purchase through the Society, or request information from us.
- Your details will not be shared or disclosed to anyone without your consent, and will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided them. Information will only be shared with a third party if you consent to disclosure or we are compelled and authorised to do so by law.
- If you do provide information to us, it is stored in such a way so your personally identifiable information is protected from loss or misuse. Only authorised members of staff are allowed access to this information and it is treated as confidential.
- When you visit our site, we do log information about your visit so we can administer and improve the site. Information collected includes server address, date and time of visit, how you reached to the site, pages you visited and services you used during your visit. This information is anonymous and does not identify you as an individual. No attempt will be made to identify you from this information.
- Our website does provide links to third party websites outside of our control. We do not accept any responsibility for their activities, and we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using their websites before disclosing any information to them.
- The Society adheres to the Australian Government’s National Privacy Principles, details of which are on the Australian Privacy Commissioner’s website.
Dated: 16 August 2017