Download screensaver (705KB).
We’ve made a screensaver using all the current photos in the web site banners (you can also download the banners as desktop wallpaper). Follow the step by step instructions below to learn how to install your screensaver.
This screensaver is for PCs, running Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, NT and XP.
- Download and save the file to your hard-drive by clicking on the link above. Remember where you save it – you’ll need to find it in the next step.
- Find where you saved it on your computer, double-click the executable file, e.g. install_nhsa.exe. The screensaver will automatically install itself to a suggested file path. You may change the file path if necessary.
- To make this your default screensaver, access the Screensaver tab of your computer’s Display Control panel. Find this in the Settings | Control Panels sub menu of your Start Menu, or by right-clicking on your desktop and choosing Properties from the pop-up menu.
- The screensaver has no property settings
- Once installed, you can interrupt the screensaver by pressing the Esc or Enter key.
The Naval Historical Society of Australia (the Society) has taken all reasonable care to ensure this Screensaver contains no errors, viruses or defects, however, the Society does not warrant that this is the case. You are advised to ensure that you take precautions to protect your computer from virus infection. The Society will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of or connected to the use of the software.